ViLX-ILB-F Type B Refuge Outstation c/w induction loop
Type B outstation with integral induction loop for use by hearing impaired people, flush or surface mounting.
- Hands free full duplex operation
- Integral Induction Loop (AFILS)
- Red status LEDs in Call Button
- Green flashing Call Button for location
- Flush mount
- Fully Monitored to BS 5839-9:2021
- Braille enhanced Call Button
- Stainless Steel as standard
The ViLX-ILB has been designed to meet the requirements for a type B outstation with an integral audio frequency induction loop (AFILS), the design has been optimised to produce the horizontal field as required by BS5839pt9:2021, overcoming the limitations traditionally associated with a wall mounted induction loop.
To aid location the unit has a high contrast design incorporating a highly visible Braille enhanced call button which flashes green in normal conditions, it flashes red when ringing and is solid red when a call is connected. The unit has a brushed stainless finish and is available flush or with a stainless surface back box.