The team at Vox Ignis are delighted to announce the launch of our newest Type-B refuge outstation.
Manufactured in the UK, the ViLX-OSB-G type B outstation is fully compatible with the Lexicomm standalone and network systems and is exclusively for use as part of a disabled refuge system.
The outstation has been designed specifically to be installed in disabled refuge areas which are usually located in a protected stairwell/ stair lobby. It is constructed from injection moulded green polycarbonate and features a green flashing button to aid location.
The key features and benefits of the outstation include:
- Also available in stainless steel (product code ViLX-OSB-SS)
- Modern compact design
- Highly visible appearance
- Fits UK Double socket boxes
- High Volume Ringer
- Flashing green call button for location
- Red status LED in call button
- Flush or surface mount
- Braille enhanced call button
- Fully compliant to BS 5839-9:2021.
To find out more about ViLX-OSB-G, view its specifications or download the product datasheet or installation instructions, visit: