ViLX-OSB Type B Refuge Outstation
Type B Outstation fits on a double gang MK style Backbox.
- Fits standard double Socket Back Box (86mm x 146mm)
- Hands free full duplex operation
- High volume ringer
- Red status LEDs in Call Button
- Green flashing Call Button for location
- Flush or surface mount
- Fully Monitored to BS5839-9:2011
- Braille enhanced Call Button
- Stainless Steel as standard
These are primarily used by the public in disabled refuge areas, which should be provided on or near all protected stairwells to allow the orderly evacuation of people requiring assistance.
Refuges are not just for wheelchair users, but for all people who may slow the egress of evacuees, and typically refers to those who cannot walk 200m without stopping or aid.
The outstation is supplied with a brushed stainless finish with a green halo and green flashing button to aid location, especially in low light environments,it flashes red when ringing and is solid red when a call is connected. The unit fits to a standard UK style double socket back-box for either flush or surface mounting.
|Material||Stainless Steel/ Acrylic|
|Type||Standard* Fire Resistant|
|Cores||2 core 1.5mm Screened|