ViLX-ACR Assist Call Repeater
A compact 2.8″ touchscreen mounted in a double gang MK style plate to indicate assist calls; ideal for mounting in a desk or on the wall in a reception.
- 2.8” TFT touch screen colour display
- High volume sounder with volume control
- Connects to Lexicomm System Expanders
- Aesthetically pleasing stainless finish
- No local power required
- Can be Located up to 30m from the expander using Cat 5 Cable
The Lexicomm ViLX-ACR provides remote indication of Assist Call alarms and provides an acknowledgment facility. It is ideal for mounting within a reception desk or on a wall due to its compact size and pleasing aesthetics.
It connects to the Lexicomm network via the nearest ViLX-EX8 System Expander panel via Cat 5 cable, plugging in to a dedicated port. It can be located up to 30m away and does not require a power supply and does not take a line output.
It has brushed stainless steel finish, 2.8” high contrast full colour touch screen display. Sized at 146mm x 86mm, it mounts onto 25mm deep standard double gang electrical box.