Stainless steel finished call button with blue indicators, fits on a single gang MK style Backbox.
- Compatible with all Lexicomm master stations
- High volume sounder with volume control
- Fits Standard double socket box
- Flush or surface mounting
- Stainless Steel as standard
The call plate is used to activate the alarm. The call plate consists of a single gang brushed stainless steel plate as standard with a blue halo indicator for the visual alarm. For simplicity all wiring is a standard two core cable, up to 6 call plates can be connected on a single line, the wiring order of the plates is not fixed and therefore can be wired in any order to give total flexibility in the installation routes. Each plate has two sets of two part terminals allowing simple cable connections and also a complete first fix solution.