VilX-ACP Assist Call Ancillary Cancel Plate
Stainless steel finished cancel button with no indicators or buzzer fits on a single gang MK style Backbox.
- Fully compliant to BS8300:2009 and Building Regulations Approved Document M:2010.
- All accessories are stainless steel with unique blue LED “Halo” indicators.
- Accept Function as detailed In BS8300
- The Combined Over-door Indicator and Controller saves installation time.
- Up to six devices can be connected per controller zone.
- All wiring is two core and units can be wired in any order.
- High quality two part terminals suitable for 2.5mm CSA cable.
The ancillary cancel plate is used to cancel the alarm; it is used in applications that require multiple cancel plates. It is used to supplement the standard cancel plate for example by the shower in an accessible bathroom. It does not have indication or a buzzer thus it consumes less power. It should be mounted 1m from the floor and level with the front of the toilet. The cancel plate is built in a single gang brushed stainless steel plate as standard.
For simplicity all wiring is a standard two core cable, the wiring order of the plates is not fixed and therefore can be wired in any order to give total flexibility in the installation routes.